The following facility licenses expire on December 31st, 2020.
- Wholesale Distributors of Legend and Controlled Substances
- Wholesale Distributors of Home Medical Equipment, Legend Devices, and Medical Gases
- Wholesale Distributors of List I Chemicals
- Institutional Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- State Supported/Charity Clinics
If you wish to cancel a license, please notify the board via email, fax or mail. Charitable Clinics are unable to renew online at this time. Paper renewal forms have been mailed out to those facilities.
To renew online:
Our system accommodates two addresses: a physical location and a mailing address. Address corrections to the mailing address may be done online. All correspondence, including the license and future renewal notices, will be sent to the mailing address.
We also need the facility’s physical location. The mailing address and physical address may be the same. Any changes to the physical address have to be made in writing to the board. You can email, mail, or fax updates to the facility’s physical address to the board.
Email corrections may also be done on the “Address” tab. Please include an email address for the facility or a representative if one is available.
Use this tab to upload electronic versions or needed renewal documentation while renewing online. Documents needed for renewal are:
* All facilities renewing will need to provide a copy of your current certificate of liability insurance.
* If your facility has a DEA registration, please provide a copy of this registration when renewing.
* If you are located outside of Arkansas, please include a copy of your resident state facility license and latest inspection report.
If your facility does sterile compounding, please provide a copy of the following when renewing:
- All unredacted FDA 483s, FMD-145s, EIRs, state referral letters, and all related correspondence within the previous two years.
- All unredacted VPP inspections and all related correspondence within the previous two years.
- All unredacted BoP inspections and all related correspondence within the previous two years.
*Licenses will not be mailed out until all required documentation is received.*
Have a debit card, credit card, or check available. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We also accept e-checks; all you need is a check. Enter an email address on the payment screen and a copy of your renewal confirmation will be emailed to you. Keep your confirmation statement until you receive your new license in the mail.
If you do not receive your license in the mail within a week, do not assume that it has been renewed. You can verify that your license has been renewed online – your license must have the current status of “active” with an expiration date of 12/31/2022. If your license shows the current status of “pending” it has not been renewed. Please contact the Board at 501-682-0190 or at email@example.com to verify that you have an active license.
Renew before February 1, 2021, to avoid a $20 penalty. If not renewed before March 1, 2021, the penalty will increase to $40, and if not renewed before April 1, 2021, the license will be cancelled and a new application will have to be completed to receive an active license.